Translation for accounting and finance
Balance sheets, economic analyses, press releases, and trend analyses are no secret to us.
Multinational corporations entrust us with the translation of numerous documents destined for investors, banking institutions and stock exchange organisations:
- financial press releases, notices to shareholders,
- minutes from general assemblies, management reports, financial reports
- annual, bi-annual and quarterly reports, audit reports,
- prospectus for stock market floatation, merger operations, shareholder capital increases or share issuing,
- accounting procedures, balance sheets, income statements,
- investment plans, cash flow statements, loan applications...
Managing human resources also requires the translation of documents such as:
- job descriptions, career information sheets,
- job offers, employment contracts, letters of intent...
The need for translation might also come from candidates for employment: CVs (curriculum vitae) and cover letters.
Our clientèle in accounting and financial translation includes a great number of accountancy firms, trustees, chartered accountancy offices, and social secretaries.