Nestled in lush greenery at the heart of the Walloon Brabant province, the public limited company Traductions Gérard was founded in 1998 by its owner, Martine Gosselin, graduate translator and interpreter. The agency lies at the crossroads of two principal highways that divide Belgium from end to end by way of Brussels, the headquarters of European institutions. The university towns Louvain-la-Neuve and Gembloux are also close by, and great urban zones such as Namur, Charleroi, Waterloo, Braine-l'Alleud and Nivelles are only a few kilometres away.
Since its founding, the agency's reputation in translation and interpreting has continued to grow, allowing the company to acquire international clientèle of the highest level, including European institutions, diverse European agencies, European syndicates, the pharmaceutical industry, specialist firms for animal health, a great couturier, manufacturers of police equipment and shooting supplies, offices of tourism, law firms, chartered accountancy firms, and many others.
Our Unique Selling Points
The agency's key features are:
- the quality of its team of qualified and experienced translators working exclusively into their mother tongue;
- the quality of its translations;
- the care taken by the agency to transmit the essence of a message without opting for a simple word-for-word translation;
- the agency's respect for the client's terminology;
- the agency's respect for deadlines;
- its flexibility;
- its use of leading translation technologies;