Certified and Sworn Translation
We have translators sworn in by the Belgian courts (sworn translators) in the heart of our team, which allows us to offer you appropriately certified translations as and when needed.
Our network of international collaborators also allows us to have your translations certified before foreign jurisdictions.
Certified translation is generally required for official documents such as:
- civil status documents (births, deaths, marriage, divorce...),
- identity documents (identity cards, passports)
- notarial acts (will and testaments, bills of sale, company statutes)
- certificates (degrees, driving licenses, work permits),
- legal files,
- administrative files (adoption applications, citizenship applications),
- legal documents...